2019 Market Intelligence Intern Programme at Philips
As Philips we have been successfully running the Internshipprogramme in South Africa for the last past five years and this year again we are expecting to bring onboard talented fresh graduates who will during the 12 months of internship not just learn to work but work to learn!
Participating and supporting in the roll-out of a Core project to be implemented during these 12 months being a Customer Segmentation environment and tool to support Philips in: 1- Customer Segmentation, 2- Measuring Share of Wallet, 3- Analyze business opportunities and potential derived from market data, 4- Roll-out tool as a core process within the Commercial Sales environment.
– Conduct desktop research on hospital/Customer dynamics in the Healthcare environment.
– Collate and sort market data to ensure integrity and correctness of data feeding the environment
– Build theoretical knowledge of different healthcare customers and hospitals to support in categorizing and positioning within the segmentation environment
– Network with a diverse team both within RSA and international and provide the necessary support to ensure timely and correct data in line with project timeline
- Design and execution of research to support the local business’s priorities and enable improved fast-based decision making
- Analysis and distribution of research findings to local business partners
- Assisting Sales and Marketing teams with gathering and synthesizing critical insights to develop a long-term strategic direction for the business
- Driving of the information management processes to ensure that the right information reaches the right stakeholders across the Region
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Sales, marketing.
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualifications obtained post -2016 will be preferred.
In return, we offer you
A 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Visit our careers site to learn more.
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Application Deadline: 12 April, 2019
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitmentprocesses, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)