2019 Mazars Administration And Communication Assistant Internship
The role is based in Johannesburg, the intern will assist the team in charge of Business Development and Marketing & Communication, especially for the International Desks.
The intern will assist with event/ Sponsorship Management, Assist with the organization of Mazars annual events and Mazars International Desks events (ex: conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.).
– Provide general administrative support including data entry, mailing, scanning and setting up meetings;
– Process payments request
– Prepare and modify documents, drafts and emails;
– Assist in planning and organising events (ex: conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.) including but not limited to booking rooms/venues, making name tags, networking, sourcing marketing materials and registration etc.
– Assist with the organization of Mazars Social Committee’s events;
– Organizing art exhibition project at the company – arranging opening evening , liaising with art collectors and distributors, managing art display, promoting the project, etc.
Marketing and Communication
– Draft articles and social Media posts after events
– Assist with designing proposals, brochures, CV templates, etc.
– Develop internal Mazars blog.
– Market research on international companies in SA.
– Assist in updating sales pipeline
– Assist with sales reporting /follow up
– Database cleaning and management.
– Good Word, Excel & PPT skills;
– Good written English;
– Good presentation and interpersonal skills;
– Adaptability and flexibility;
– Foreign language speaking skill is a plus.
A minimum Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or other business/ management focus is required.
Mazars is committed to employment equity and in line with our affirmative action plan; preference will be given to suitably qualified and experienced equity candidates.