2019 Royale Africa Operations Internship Programme
International Courier Company is seeking to employ an Operations Intern for 1 year. The candidate should have a background and knowledge of Operations and Clearance as well as the ability to deal with staff and clients.
The minimum qualifications and experience are required:
- Grade 12/ Matric qualification
- Qualification in Logistics
- Valid driver’s license with own vehicle is a must.
The minimum skills and abilities are required:
- Sorting inbound/outbound shipments
- Dispatching drivers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Tracking shipments
- Export / Import entries
- Be able to Liaising with SARS and customers
- Cargo retrieval from airport (not daily)
- Assisting with stopped shipments
The successful candidate will be based in Durban and would work a 07h00 – 16h00 shift and may be required to work overtime.
Should you have any criminal record, a pending criminal case or anything that may prevent you from doing the job; your application will not be considered.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, 15 April 2019. If you have not been contacted by 29 April 2019, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.