Tsogo Sun: Payroll Administrator Job Vacancy 2019
Tsogo Sun welcomes job applications from passionate and hard-working team players who want to be part of our ever growing Tsogo Sun family. We value our employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process. If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest addition to our family.
Our successful Payroll Administrators …
- update and process the payroll accurately, on time and strictly in terms of company policies and statutory requirements
- process payments to employees and 3rd parties accurately
- process cashbook and payroll interface, prepare and submit the financial income statement and reconciliations on time and complete the manual journals when necessary
- fulfill monthly and annual reporting requirements
- impress internal and external customers with professional and friendly service, and relevant information on current trends and practices
- identify and resolve problems, and help to maintain competence, motivation and continuous improvements in the payroll department
- work as part of a team or individually to deliver high quality standards consistently and accurately.
If you have these qualifications, join our team: Matric (NQF 4) and a two-year payroll administration diploma or HR related qualification, proficient communication skills in verbal and written English, good computer literacy and at least five years’ experience in payroll administration.
HOW TO APPLY:
Log on to the website: www.suncoastcasino.co.za, click on Suncoast Careers, Payroll Administrator, and upload your CV (follow the prompts)
Note: Your Application must include:
- Detailed CV
- Contactable references (with telephone numbers)
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of ID document.
- Certified copy of Tertiary qualification
EE candidates and qualifying people with disabilities will be given preference. Should you not receive a response within 3 weeks of the closing date of the vacancy, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15th April 2019